The USC Center for Interactive Smart Oilfield Technologies (CiSoft), sponsored by Chevron, will provide facilities for research and training in these technologies, offering cutting-edge course content for this degree.
The Mork Family Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science also offers the following program concentrations:
- MS in Chemical Engineering
- MS in Materials Science (On-campus only)
- MS in Materials Engineering
- MS in Materials Engineering (Machine Learning)
- MS in Petroleum Engineering
- MS in Petroleum Engineering (Geoscience Technologies)
- Dual Degree: MS in Petroleum Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Graduate Certificate in Petroleum Engineering (Unconventional Resources)
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Oilfield Technologies
For a complete list of graduate programs offered online in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, please visit the DEN@Viterbi Program Offerings.
A variety of career opportunities exist, but primarily in the areas of:
- Green Technology
- Oil Industry
- Consulting Firms
Earn your Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering (Digital Oilfield Technologies) online via DEN@Viterbi. Request information today.
Same Faculty. Same Program. Same Degree.
DEN@Viterbi strives to meet the needs of engineering professionals, providing the opportunity to advance your education while maintaining your career and other commitments. By breaking down geographical and scheduling barriers, DEN@Viterbi allows you to take your classes anytime and anywhere.
DEN@Viterbi students undergo the same academic requirements, curriculum, and must adhere to the same academic standards as on-campus students; therefore, your diploma is ultimately issued by the University of Southern California. There is no difference between remote students and on-campus students.