As an MSEMT student, you will learn how to lead technology projects as well as manage teams, engineering functions, and companies. In addition, you will gain an understanding of economic decision-making processes.
More than just theory, the MSEMT program offers real world examples provided by instructors who have years of relevant industry experience, covering topics such as technology creation, management of invention, information systems, managerial accounting, and quantitative methods.
This is also a suitable program to help prospective technical entrepreneurs understand the enterprise creation process.
The Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering also offers the following related graduate program concentrations and dual degree programs:
- MS in Analytics (On-campus only)
- MS in Health Systems Management Engineering
- MS in Industrial and Systems Engineering
- MS in Manufacturing Engineering (On-campus only)
- MS in Operations Research Engineering
- MS in Product Development Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Health Systems Operations (On-campus only)
- Graduate Certificate in Network Centric Systems (On-campus only)
- Dual Degree: MS in Aerospace Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Electrical Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Mechanical Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Petroleum Engineering /MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Industrial and Systems Engineering/MBA (On-campus only)
For a complete list of graduate programs offered online in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, please visit the DEN@Viterbi Program Offerings.
A variety of career opportunities exist, but primarily in the areas of:
- Architectural Management
- Management of Engineering Companies and Enterprises
- Scientific Research and Development Services
- Electronic Component Manufacturing and Management
- Professional and Commercial
- Equipment and Supplies Merchants
Earn your Master of Science in Engineering Management online via DEN@Viterbi. Request information now.
Same Faculty. Same Program. Same Degree.
DEN@Viterbi strives to meet the needs of engineering professionals, providing the opportunity to advance your education while maintaining your career and other commitments. By breaking down geographical and scheduling barriers, DEN@Viterbi allows you to take your classes anytime and anywhere.
DEN@Viterbi students undergo the same academic requirements, curriculum, and must adhere to the same academic standards as on-campus students; therefore, your diploma is ultimately issued by the University of Southern California. There is no difference between remote students and on-campus students.