As an MSISE student, you will be broadly educated in all aspects of technical enterprises. The MSISE program is excellent preparation for industrial engineering program graduates who want to acquire substantial depth with respect to industrial engineering methods and the theory of the firm.
This degree is also relevant if you are a graduate from another technical area and intend to leverage your existing skills toward the pursuit of responsibility for the profitability and growth of your organization.
The Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering also offers the following related graduate program concentrations and dual degree programs:
- MS in Analytics (On-campus only)
- MS in Engineering Management
- MS in Health Systems Management Engineering
- MS in Manufacturing Engineering (On-campus only)
- MS in Operations Research Engineering
- MS in Product Development Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Health Systems Operations (On-campus only)
- Graduate Certificate in Network Centric Systems (On-campus only)
- Dual Degree: MS in Aerospace Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Electrical Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Mechanical Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Petroleum Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Industrial and Systems Engineering/MBA (On-campus only)
For a complete list of graduate programs offered online in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, please visit the DEN@Viterbi Program Offerings.
A variety of career opportunities exist, but primarily in the areas of:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Health care
- Systems Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse and Distribution Facilities
- Transportation Systems
- Information Technology
- Consulting Firms
Earn your Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering online via DEN@Viterbi. Request information today.
Same Faculty. Same Program. Same Degree.
DEN@Viterbi strives to meet the needs of engineering professionals, providing the opportunity to advance your education while maintaining your career and other commitments. By breaking down geographical and scheduling barriers, DEN@Viterbi allows you to take your classes anytime and anywhere.
DEN@Viterbi students undergo the same academic requirements, curriculum, and must adhere to the same academic standards as on-campus students; therefore, your diploma is ultimately issued by the University of Southern California. There is no difference between remote students and on-campus students.