This program is designed for graduate electrical engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities.
The Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering also offers the following Master of Science concentration degree programs:
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- MS in EE-Applied Physics
- MS in EE-Computer Architecture (On-campus only)
- MS in EE-Computer Networks
- MS in EE-Electric Power
- MS in ECE-Analog, Mixed-Signal, and Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits (On-campus only)
- MS in ECE-Machine Learning and Data Science (On-campus only)
- MS in ECE-Quantum Information Science (On-campus only)
- MS in EE-VLSI Design
- MS in EE-Wireless Networks (On-campus only)
- MS in Financial Engineering
The Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering also offers the following dual degree program options:
- Dual Degree: MS in Aerospace Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Mechanical Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Petroleum Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Industrial and Systems Engineering/MBA (On-campus only)
For a complete list of graduate programs offered online in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, please visit the DEN@Viterbi Program Offerings.
A variety of career opportunities exist, but primarily in the areas of:
- Systems Design
- Broadcast Technology
- Professional Communications
- Industrial and Power Electronics
- Power Engineering
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Multimedia Processing
- Control and Traditional Energy Systems
Earn your MS in Electrical Engineering/MS in Engineering Management online via DEN@Viterbi. Request information today.
Same Faculty. Same Program. Same Degree.
DEN@Viterbi strives to meet the needs of engineering professionals, providing the opportunity to advance your education while maintaining your career and other commitments. By breaking down geographical and scheduling barriers, DEN@Viterbi allows you to take your classes anytime and anywhere.
DEN@Viterbi students undergo the same academic requirements, curriculum, and must adhere to the same academic standards as on-campus students; therefore, your diploma is ultimately issued by the University of Southern California. There is no difference between remote students and on-campus students.