USC Complaint Resolution
- General Policy information is under Part A of SCampus
- The student conduct code and procedures are listed in Part B of SCampus
- Equal opportunity resources and policies see Part A, section 4 of SCampus
- See Policy on Prohibited Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation for concerns related to sexual, interpersonal and protected class misconduct.
- Academic policies including dispute policies see Part C, section 2 of SCampus
- Diversity and Equity questions are managed by the USC Title IX Office
If you have a problem with any USC online program that cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint about USC with your state of residence by referring to the US Department of Education State Contacts List. Please note: This is an external page and is maintained by the US Department of Education. Some information may not be up to date.
USC is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Sr. Information on the WASC complaint policy can be found on the WASC website.
An individual may also contact the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at:
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive
Sacramento, CA 95833
Telephone: (916) 431-6924
Fax: (916) 263-1897