Entertainment Law and Industry Certificate
USC Gould School of Law
USC Gould’s online Entertainment Law & Industry Certificate provides students with the fundamental knowledge of entertainment law necessary to work with legal issues in the entertainment industry, as entertainment lawyers or as non-lawyers with legal-related work in the entertainment field.
Based in the world’s entertainment capital, our certificate increases students’ fluency in laws specific to the demanding film, television and media industries. It will prepare and familiarize them with the business aspects of the entertainment industry, related contracts, work with guilds and other organizations, and copyright and trademark matters.
The online Entertainment Law & Industry Certificate is ideal for this who want to learn more about entertainment law and how it affects such fields as:
- Film, televisions, media and other entertainment entities
- Guild and other organizations
- Business and corporations
- Law firms and legal-related entities
The online Entertainment Law & Industry Certificate requires a total of 12 units of the following courses. Course descriptions can be found here.
- Business Organizations
- Contract Drafting and Strategy
- Entertainment Law and Industry
- Intellectual Property: Copyright
- Intellectual Property: Trademark
|Rami Yanni||Daniel Yankelevits|