Human Resources Law and Compliance Certificate
USC Gould School of Law
USC Gould’s online Human Resources Law and Compliance certificate provides students with the fundamental knowledge of human resources law and compliance related to employment. The certificate prepares graduates for a specialization in employment law and compliance, and provides for a deeper understanding of the relevant laws, regulations and legal issues related to human resources.
The online Human Resources Law and Compliance certificate also offers the opportunity to pursue specific human resources law and compliance-focused online classes that benefit those who work for large organizations that deal with employment issues, HR managers who handle negotiations, compliance managers who deal with risk management involving employees, and others in the human resources field.
The online Human Resources Law and Compliance certificate is ideal for those who want to learn more about compliance and how it affects:
- employment law in general
- negotiation and mediation with employees
- discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- risk management and compliance programs related to human resources
The online Human Resources Law & Compliance Certificate requires a total of 12 units of the following courses. Course descriptions can be found here.
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Compliance
- Contract Drafting & Strategy
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Employment Dispute Mediation
- Human Resource Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
|Richard Peterson||Christiane Roussell Willis|