The real-world STEM program provides strategic management tools and actionable insights for improving health care value, access, reimbursement and pricing.
In addition to integrating leadership and business management skills to advance the performance of health care enterprises, students will apply health care subject matter expertise to navigate and solve dynamic industry challenges.
They will also build, evaluate and apply quantitative models and analysis to optimize health care business decisions and outcomes.
By working in interdisciplinary teams within their cohort, students will create solutions to complex problems and maintain high professional and ethical standards in the advancement and innovation of health care for all stakeholders.
Earn your Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis online. Request more information today.
Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis Curriculum
The Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis degree requires the completion of 33 units. The program features an applied curriculum with areas of specialization that prepare graduates for analytics-focused health care business careers. The targeted approach offers career-accelerating tactics and insights critical for making an immediate impact in advancing value-based health care and innovation.
Career Opportunities for Healthcare Decision Analysis Graduates
The MS in Healthcare Decision Analysis offers numerous career pathways, but particularly in the areas of:
- Market Access and Reimbursement: Optimize product position and adoption
- Competitive Intelligence: Strategically analyze business competition
- Managed Care: Payer evidence and value-based insurance design
- Marketing: Strategic communication and creative development
- Health Economics and Pricing: Strengthen product value
- Pharmacy Benefit Management: Formulary management and negotiation
- Product Development: New product planning and launch strategy
- Health Policy Analysis: Forecast business implications of health reform
Learn and apply powerful analytics and strategies for successfully advancing the world’s largest industry. Request information today.
Master the Business of Health Care — on Your Schedule
The Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis program offers an online learning option for working professionals who cannot regularly travel to a traditional classroom.
The online learning option provides students with the flexibility to pursue a graduate education while maintaining the same comprehensive curriculum, academic rigor and team collaboration emphasis as on-campus students.
Remote students will also receive access to:
- Expert faculty and executive guest lecturers
- Collaborative virtual activities and team assignments
- Engaging lectures and class breakout discussions
- On-campus residency to engage with peers, faculty, executive network, and alumni
- Powerful virtual learning tools