The program is oriented to those seeking to gain practical tools, strategic insights and a fundamental working proficiency in the innovative field of health care decision analysis without completing the full master of science program.
The certificate program is structured to easily integrate individual HCDA courses with other graduate programs, while also meeting the needs of full-time working students.
Throughout the program, students will improve strategic planning and enhance their decision-making framework and approach to problem-solving.
They will also learn to develop and execute marketing plans, brand strategy and value-based pricing, as well as engage in a collaborative learning environment representing a cross-section of the highly innovative health care sector.
Learn more about the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Decision Analysis today.
Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Decision Analysis Curriculum
Students must complete at least 12 units of specified coursework, which normally will include two introductory courses on health care insurance and access, and product development and commercialization, along with two additional elective courses. The certificate can be completed on a part-time basis but must be finished within five years.
Career Opportunities for Healthcare Decision Analysis Graduates
The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Decision Analysis offers numerous career pathways, but particularly in the areas of:
- Market Access and Reimbursement: Optimize product position and adoption
- Competitive Intelligence: Strategically analyze business competition
- Managed Care: Payer evidence and value-based insurance design
- Marketing: Strategic communication and creative development
- Health Economics and Pricing: Strengthen product value
- Pharmacy Benefit Management: Formulary management and negotiation
- Product Development: New product planning and launch strategy
- Health Policy Analysis: Forecast business implications of health reform
Begin your career in health care. Request information today.
Master the Business of Health Care — on Your Schedule
The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Decision Analysis program offers an online learning option for working professionals who cannot regularly travel to a traditional classroom.
The online learning option provides students with the flexibility to pursue a graduate education while maintaining the same comprehensive curriculum, academic rigor and team collaboration emphasis as on-campus students.
Remote students will also receive access to:
- Expert faculty and executive guest lecturers
- Collaborative virtual activities and team assignments
- Engaging lectures and class breakout discussions
- On-campus residency to engage with peers, faculty, executive network, and alumni
- Powerful virtual learning tools