Master of Science in Human Resource Management
USC Bovard College of Professional Studies
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management program is designed to prepare professionals to advance their careers in the field of human resources (HR). The program emphasizes the strategic role that human resources plays in the performance of global organizations, providing students with the knowledge and skills needed to be effective HR leaders.
In addition to core HR principles, students examine the full spectrum of human capital management concepts, including talent acquisition and retention, employee motivation, change management, and organizational culture. Students will learn about key HR processes, including talent management, total rewards, performance management, learning and development, employee relations, and HR analytics.
Finally, students will explore key topics that are increasingly important to HR, including managing in a global context, diversity and inclusion, principled leadership, HR technology, and corporate social responsibility.
- HRM500: Human Resource Strategy
- HRM505: Organizational Culture and Employee Outcomes
- HRM510: Leadership in Human Resources
- HRM515: Organization Design
- HRM520: Talent Management
- HRM525: Total Rewards
- HRM530: Learning and Development
- HRM535: Employee Relations
- HRM540: HR Analytics
- HRM545: Management of Diverse and Global HR
- HRM550: Change Management
- HRM555: Anticipating the Future of HR
|George Ho, MHRM||Susan Berg, PhD|