The MASLH program provides an opportunity for those seeking careers in the senior living industry to acquire skills and knowledge related to management of senior living organizations.
The program requires a minimum of 31 units of core courses and 12 units of electives.
What To Expect In The MASLH Program
- Students will learn to analyze financial structure and accounting practices related to senior living organizations.
- Students will learn to understand the principles of revenue management.
- Students will learn to understand accounting marketing, branding and public relations related to senior living.
- Students will learn to create a culture of competency and caring based on a deep understanding of aging, age related diseases and family dynamics.
- Students will learn to analyze the demographic shifts, social attitudes and changing desires of the future older adult population.
Earn your Master of Arts in Senior Living Hospitality online. Request information today.