The Executive Master of Health Administration online offers clinical and management professionals an opportunity to advance their careers in health care and to more effectively improve health services within their communities.
Geared toward mid-to-senior-level professionals who have the ambition and potential to serve as industry leaders, participants will sharpen their business acumen and gain exposure to in-depth knowledge of the latest theories and the best in contemporary health management practice.
The EMHA online program curriculum offers you the opportunity to:
- Address the emerging issues in health care financing brought about by federal and state regulatory requirements
- Explore Six Sigma and Lean methodology principles designed to improve health care organizations
- Perform economic analyses of various issues from a population level to thoroughly comprehend the dynamics that influence health care delivery systems
- Acquire competence in solving financial problems by applying core skills
- Learn to apply new technologies to maximize your health care delivery and organizational performance
Earn your Executive Master of Health Administration online. Request information today.
Experiential Learning Component
The USC EMHA features two mandatory one-of-a-kind in-residency experiences. Students will visit the USC campus once toward the beginning of the program — typically during the middle of their second semester — and once toward the end.
These highly engaging sessions bring current national and international health care trendsetters, industry defining executives and policy makers on campus to the Price School for an intense hands-on interactive knowledge session.
Available for direct interaction with students, the guest speakers and USC EMHA faculty members will address the future of the health care industry, examine life in the health care C-Suite, discuss current and future trends and define how health care leadership will evolve.
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Executive Director
- Senior Manager
- Vice President
Five Curricular Themes
The curriculum of the EMHA is organized around five themes:
- Thriving in Transformational Times Through Innovative Leadership
- Delivering Cost-Effective Care in Era of Value-Based Purchasing
- Providing Efficient Management and Administration
- Developing and Implementing Strategies to Enhance Patient Safety and Quality of Care
- Demonstrating Organizational and Clinical Effectiveness Through Health Information Technology
These integrated themes and the associated content provide graduates with a comprehensive approach that expands their understanding of the key principles and applications necessary to function in a senior administrative leadership role.
Explore the USC Price EMHA online curriculum.