Certificate in Community Oral Health
If you are interested in improving access to oral health care with a community-based approach, consider applying to the Online Certificate in Community Oral Health. This program is a unique and innovative opportunity for clinicians, educators and administrators who want to learn more on a wide variety of issues while focusing on the unique needs of community health programs.
- Students can continue to work while in the Program
- The Program includes 6 courses (13 units)
- The Program is 12 months in length
- The Program is designed for both US and international students
Students typically can work on the program on evenings or weekends
- The Program includes 2-3 weekly streaming video lectures, 1 live weekly video conference and online quizzes
- All Certificate courses are transferable to the Master in Community Oral Health.
- The Program does not provide a stipend
COH-701 Community Health Sciences (2 units)
COH-702 Social and Behavioral Sciences (2 units)
COH-703 Community Health Program Planning and Implementation (2 units)
COH-704 Environmental Health Sciences (3 units)
COH-705 Research and Biostatistics in Healthcare (2 units)
COH-706 Foundations and Strategies in Health Education (2 units)