Master of Arts in Teaching
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Earn a master’s degree that prepares you to teach English to speakers of other languages.
The Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL program prepares teachers to meet the diverse needs of students all over the world. Delivered online, the program provides comprehensive TESOL training and innovative instruction to help teachers become English language teaching specialists. The program is designed for graduate students who aspire to provide greater opportunities for all students in a variety of educational settings.
Request information about the Master’s in Teaching- TESOL online program.
- English language teachers in elementary and secondary schools and language centers around the world
- English language teachers in colleges and universities throughout the world
- Teachers of ESL in elementary and secondary private schools in the U.S. (primarily U.S. domestic graduates)
- Teachers of ESL in elementary and secondary public schools in the U.S. (primarily U.S. domestic graduates who also possess or subsequently attain a state teaching credential)
- Teachers of English language in community colleges and university Intensive English Programs in the U.S. (primarily U.S. domestic graduates)
- Teachers of other foreign languages such as Korean, Mandarin, Spanish
- Directors and administrators of ESL/EFL programs
- Founders of new private schools and language centers
- Students in doctoral programs in the U.S. and abroad
- Editors and developers of English language materials
- Curriculum specialists in secondary schools and other educational institutions
- Consultants to educational institutions and governmental agencies
|Robert Filback||Candace Kelly-Hodge|