This is an executive format doctoral program designed for full-time working leaders with a master’s degree and significant leadership experience. Participants will travel for nine intensive class sessions in Los Angeles and various other locations around the world.
Students in the Global Executive Doctor of Education online program will focus on the following:
- Globally Focused Curriculum: Drawing on scholarship, cases, and global trends from around the world, courses examine educational systems and solutions from a wide range of perspectives
- International Policymaking Analysis and Implementation: Policymaking courses put theories to practice to solve complex educational problems on a national and international level
- Unique Hybrid Model: Opportunity to travel to three different countries for in-person class sessions and interact virtually in face-to-face live online class sessions using a robust online learning management system
- Designed for Working Professionals: Complete a degree and dissertation in 25 months while remaining fully employed
- Dissertation Support in Thematic Groups: Small groups of students using a common methodological approach work collaboratively to complete their own individual dissertation of practice to solve an organizational problem
- Intimate Cohort of International Students: Students interact with highly accomplished classmates from different countries, academic backgrounds and professional ambitions
Request information about the Global Executive Doctor of Education online.
Positions held by some of our graduates include:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Branch Chief of U.S. Study Abroad at the U.S. Department of State
- Executive Vice President
- Assistant Dean
- Faculty Member
Experiential Learning Requirement
The program combines online classes with nine one to two week on-campus residential sessions over a two-year (25 month) period. Participants will travel for nine intensive class sessions in Los Angeles and various other locations around the world.