Taught by some of the most respected enrollment leaders in the field, the Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online program is delivered in an interactive online format.
The Master’s in Enrollment Management and Policy online program links theory, research and practice in all areas related to enrollment management including organizational management, admissions and institutional positioning, financial aid and institutional finance, legal issues, diversity and student retention. Enrollment management analytics and strategic planning are also examined. All topics are explored from a framework of educational access for all.
The EMP online program will prepare you to:
- Develop plans, strategies and policies for admission recruitment.
- Strategically use campus-based financial aid with an understanding of legal implications.
- Implement successful socialization and transition practices for new students while adapting recruitment and orientation strategies for transfer students.
- Identify how rankings and organizational resources influence admission models.
- Recognize the role of institutional and student factors in retention and success.
- Manage admissions marketing efforts.
- Interpret and apply institutional enrollment research.
The Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online program requires a minimum of 30 units and can be completed in 21 months. The program is designed for working professionals with courses that take place online in the late afternoon or evening. You will enroll in two courses per term.
Online Learning Experience
Classes are conducted live in a real-time virtual classroom environment. The live sessions are facilitated by faculty and include highly interactive, engaging and collaborative discussions. Prior to attending live sessions, you will complete assignments submitted through the learning management system.