The Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering also offers the following Master of Science degree program concentrations:
- MS in Aerospace Engineering
- MS in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics)
- MS in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (Dynamics and Control)
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Product Development Engineering
- Dual Degree: MS in Aerospace Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Dual Degree: MS in Mechanical Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
For a complete list of graduate programs offered online in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, please visit the DEN@Viterbi Program Offerings.
A variety of career opportunities exist, but primarily in the areas of:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Warehouse Distribution Facilities
- Dynamics and Control
- Transportation Systems
- Consulting Firms
- Biomedical Design
- Nuclear Power
- Refrigeration Systems
Earn your Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Energy Conversion) online via DEN@Viterbi. Request information today.
Same Faculty. Same Program. Same Degree.
DEN@Viterbi strives to meet the needs of engineering professionals, providing the opportunity to advance your education while maintaining your career and other commitments. By breaking down geographical and scheduling barriers, DEN@Viterbi allows you to take your classes anytime and anywhere.
DEN@Viterbi students undergo the same academic requirements, curriculum, and must adhere to the same academic standards as on-campus students; therefore, your diploma is ultimately issued by the University of Southern California. There is no difference between remote students and on-campus students.