Students who begin the certificate as a Limited Status student must apply and be Admitted to the program prior to enrolling in their fourth three-unit course.
A special graduate certificate is issued upon completion of the coursework.
The Mork Family Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science also offers the following program concentrations:
- MS in Chemical Engineering
- MS in Materials Engineering
- MS in Materials Science (On-campus only)
- MS in Petroleum Engineering
- MS in Petroleum Engineering (Geoscience Technologies)
- MS in Petroleum Engineering (Digital Oilfield Technologies)
- Dual Degree: MS in Petroleum Engineering/MS in Engineering Management
- Graduate Certificate in Petroleum Engineering (Unconventional Resources)
For a complete list of graduate programs offered online in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, please visit the DEN@Viterbi Program Offerings.
A variety of career opportunities exist, but primarily in the areas of:
- Green Technology
- Oil Industry
- Consulting Firms
Earn your Graduate Certificate in Digital Oilfield Technologies online via DEN@Viterbi. Request information today.
Same Faculty. Same Program. Same Degree.
DEN@Viterbi strives to meet the needs of engineering professionals, providing the opportunity to advance your education while maintaining your career and other commitments. By breaking down geographical and scheduling barriers, DEN@Viterbi allows you to take your classes anytime and anywhere.
DEN@Viterbi students undergo the same academic requirements, curriculum, and must adhere to the same academic standards as on-campus students; therefore, your diploma is ultimately issued by the University of Southern California. There is no difference between remote students and on-campus students.