Most student concerns can be resolved using the USC process described in SCampus. The University of Southern California is currently licensed or authorized in various states.
- General student grievance information see Part F, section 14 of SCampus
- Equal opportunity resources and policies see Part A, section 4 of SCampus
- Sexual, Interpersonal and Protected Class misconduct, see the USC Policy statement and resources
- Academic dispute policies see Part C, section 2 of SCampus
- Diversity and Equity questions are managed by the USC Title IX Office
If you have a problem with any USC online program that cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint about USC with your state of residence by referring to the US Department of Education State Contacts List.
An individual may also contact the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at:
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive
Sacramento, CA 95833
Telephone: (916) 431-6924
Fax: (916) 263-1897